Grateful

 


As the evening falls and as today I conclude just over 9 years service in the Office for Religious and Extern Priests in the Diocesan Curia, the word which remains with me is gratitude. Gratitude for the many opportunities which allowed me to walk with different consecrated men and women, priests from other countries and the People of God, particularly in the Archdiocese of Dublin. It has not always been easy but again I am grateful for colleagues who became friends and fellow pilgrims on the Christian path. I bring you all in my prayers. Here's to the next chapter. #gratitude #roma #pddm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just to say 'thank you' (Sr. Louise's words of thanksgiving for the celebration of her Perpetual Profession)

Holy Hour of Thanksgiving for our Silver Jubilee of presence in Dublin.

The Icon of Friendship