The will of God will never lead you....

....where His grace will not keep you. 


Today, our General Chapter elected the 5 General Councillors who will journey with our Sisters in service of leadership for the next 6 years. I am truly humbled that my Sisters have entrusted this service to me- I have always believed that the will of God will not lead us where his grace will not sustain us. Please pray for me and for us all as we continue with our General Chapter and for the years ahead.

A short post today...the news is still being absorbed! Lord, may all things be for your glory!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just to say 'thank you' (Sr. Louise's words of thanksgiving for the celebration of her Perpetual Profession)

Holy Hour of Thanksgiving for our Silver Jubilee of presence in Dublin.

The Icon of Friendship