Discovery Day- "Jesus, I trust in you!"

God has a plan for my life and wants me to trust Him. He asks me to place my past, present and future in his hands.
• What does it mean to trust in Jesus?
• How do I grow in trust?
• Why do I find trust difficult?
• The graces of trust
For young Women between 20-40

If you are seeking to come closer to God and to grow in trust, come for a Discovery Day on Saturday 10th October 2015 to the Disciples of the Divine Master, Whites Cross, Newtownpark Avenue Blackrock, Co Dublin.

Times: 10 am until 8pm with the possibility to stay on for personal quiet prayer and Eucharistic Adoration until 10 pm

Contact: 087 317 0964087 317 0964 or Sr. Louise at louise@pddm.org
Presenters: Fr Michael Goonan SSP and the Disciples of the Divine Master.
There are limited places for accommodation for those who may be travelling to the event.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just to say 'thank you' (Sr. Louise's words of thanksgiving for the celebration of her Perpetual Profession)

Holy Hour of Thanksgiving for our Silver Jubilee of presence in Dublin.

The Icon of Friendship