Life is a gift!

A simple prayer which came from a grateful heart during Adoration as I spent the last hours of my birthday with my Spouse before the Blessed Sacrament:

For the gift of life, I praise you Lord.
For the gift of family, I bless you Lord.
For the gift of community, I thank you Lord.
For the gift of friends, I glorify you.
For the gift of another year, I stand in awe at your grace.
For the gift of this day, I magnify you.
For the gift of faith, I adore you.
For the gift of experience, I stand surprised.
For the gift of pain, I stand before you purified.
For the gift of love, I strive to love you in return.
For the gift of hope, I look to the future.
For the gift of trust, I walk a slow steady journey.
For the gift of being simply 'Louise', thank you Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just to say 'thank you' (Sr. Louise's words of thanksgiving for the celebration of her Perpetual Profession)

Holy Hour of Thanksgiving for our Silver Jubilee of presence in Dublin.

The Icon of Friendship