Psalm 23: For Busy People!

Especially for our JCL 3rd years here currently studying for their Comprehensive exams next month!

The Lord is my pacesetter I shall not rush,
He makes me stop and rest for quiet intervals
He provides me with images of stillness,
Which restores my serenity.
He leads me in the way of efficiency through
calmness of mind,
And His guidance is peace.


Even though I have a great many things to accomplish
each day
And crisis may pile upon crisis
I will not fall apart for His presence is here,
His timelessness, His all importance will keep me
in balance.

He prepares refreshment and renewal in the midst
of my activity.
He anoints my mind with His oils of inspiration.
My cup overflows.
Surely harmony and effectiveness shall be the fruit of
my hours,
For I shall walk in the peace of the Lord
And dwell in His house forever.

Amen.
 You are in our prayers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just to say 'thank you' (Sr. Louise's words of thanksgiving for the celebration of her Perpetual Profession)

Holy Hour of Thanksgiving for our Silver Jubilee of presence in Dublin.

The Icon of Friendship