But what does God want!?
I put this together a few days ago for somebody who asked and thought it might be useful to share. It might shed a little light on someone's journey as they seek out where God is calling them in their lives. Have fun reading!
1. ‘On the Dignity of Women’ (Pope John Paul II)
2. ‘He speaks to you’ by Sr. Helena Burns (Daughter of St. Paul), you can preview it here:http://store.pauline.org/English/Books/tabid/126/ProductID/3847/List/0/Default.aspx?SortField=ProductName%2CProductName
3. Becoming Who You Are: Insights on the True Self from Thomas Merton and Other Saints (Christian Classics) by James Martin (this guy is great so anything by him is worth reading!)
4. What does God want? A Practical guide to making decisions by Micheal Scanlan (TOR)
5. God's Voice Within: The Ignatian Way to Discover God's Will by Mark Thibodeaux
6. There is a little book in Knock Bookshop published by CTS at a wow price of only 2.30 euros, “How to discover your vocation”. It’s a gem! I have given away many of them to people. Here is the free PDF link! www.ignatius.com/promotions/.../how-to-discover-your-vocation.pdf
7. Living Your Hearts Desire: Gods Call and Your Vocation by Greg Clapper
8. Any of the lives of the saints especially their auto-biographies.
9. Here is a very informative blog with lots of vocation info posted by two women discerning and checking out various communities: http://www.vocationoperation.blogspot.ca/
I am sure that there are plenty more out there, this is only a handful. If any of you have others to recommend feel free to comment or post them on the Facebook page.
Blessings to you all!